6 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari (Masai Mara| Lake Nakuru & Amboseli)
Availability 100% Sure, Book today!
Full Safari Itinerary
Day 1: – Nairobi| Masai Mara National Reserve:
Early morning meet with your safari guide at your hotel in Nairobi and after full briefing depart for Masai Mara. Descend into the Great Rift Valley with views of the Mt. Longonot on a clear morning. Further drive through Narok town as you head to Masai Mara
12h00: Lunch at Miti Mingi Eco Camp
Afternoon and evening game drives in the Masai Mara in search of Big 5
Dinner and overnight at Miti Mingi Eco Camp FB.
Day 2 : – Masai Mara National Reserve (Full Day) :
This day is best planned between the clients and there safari guide. Either choosing to do a half day or full day in the plains of Masai Mara depending on what clients had seen the previous day.
12h30: Lunch at a picnic site| Camp
Afternoon game drive/a visit to a Masai village/Evening game drive
Dinner and overnight at Miti Mingi Eco Camp FB.
NB- On this morning at the Maasai Mara you can as well choose to take on a Balloon safari which flies the plains of Mara. For more details visit www.transworldsafaris.com and let us know to book you for the same.
Maasai Mara National reserve is viewed as Kenya’s most spectacular wildlife reserve. With a vast wilderness stretching out to over 1500 square kilometers, the park is home to an abundant array of wildlife The rain that falls on this great park is pretty much spread out through the year, ensuring the sustenance of the large number of game that frequent the park.The Mara reserve offers the rarest of moments to see the cycle of life come full circle: The lush green vegetation nourishes the park’s numerous herbivores such as the gazelles, zebras, antelopes and giraffes; the herbivores on the other hand become a source of life for the many predators that roam the park. This includes the big cats such as lion, cheetahs, leopards, hyenas and many more. On a lucky day, you can get a chance to catch live action as a coalition of cheetahs take down gazelles, or see a pride of lion hungrily feasting on their latest catch.
Day 3: -Masai Mara National Reserve| Lake Nakuru :
A pre-breakfast game drive at Masai Mara (06h00-09h30), then return to the camp for breakfast and depart for Lake Nakuru National park. A drive that takes you through Narok town
13h00: Lunch at Narok town
A further afternoon transfer to Lake Nakuru arriving for an evening game drive
Dinner and overnight at Hotel City Max FB
“The Bird Watchers’ Paradise “On the floor of the Great Rift Valley, surrounded by wooded and bushy grassland, lies the beautiful Lake Nakuru National Park. Visitors can enjoy the wide ecological diversity and varied habitats that range from Lake Nakuru itself to the surrounding escarpment and picturesque ridges. Lake Nakuru National Park is ideal for bird watching, hiking, picnic and game drives.
Day 4: -Lake Nakuru| Amboseli National park:
Early morning breakfast at the hotel and depart for Lake Nakuru National park for a morning game drive before leaving for Nairobi and Amboseli National park
13h00: Lunch at Carnivore Restaurant
Afternoon transfer to Amboseli National park arriving in the evening on time for dinner
Dinner and overnight at Kimana Safari Camp.
Day 5: – Amboseli National park (Full Day):
This day will be best planned between the clients and there safari guide. Either choosing to do a full day or half day game drive, depending on what clients had seen the previous day.
12h30: Lunch at a picnic site in the park| camp
Afternoon game drive/leisure at the camp
Dinner and overnight at Kimana Safari Camp FB
Day 6: – Amboseli| Transfer Nairobi:
Breakfast at the camp and transfer to Nairobi where you will catch your bus to Mombasa (own arrangements)
Transport & Assistance
East African Jungle Safaris Ltd uses 6 seater 4×4 custom-made safari vehicles/vans for airport transfers and transport to and from safari. All are equipped with communication system VHS/BLU manned by professional English speaking driver-guides.
Included in our vehicles:
– Cooler box/ Ice box
– Bottles of mineral water
– English speaking driver guide
– Guide Books
You will be assisted and transported by our expert guides who speak fluent English and are very familiar with the flora and Fauna, Culture and Geography of Kenya &Tanzania.
Flights are on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. (timings vary depending on aircraft routing) enquiry page.
Prices are subject to change based upon accommodation availability, your tour alterations and other parameters until time of full and final confirmation.
QUICK TOUR DETAILS
- Transport to the national parks, park fees and game drives a van with a pop up roof van
- Park fees ,camping and game drives using a pop roof van
- Driver| guide and guides’ salaries
- English speaking, professional driver| guide
- Bottled mineral water while on safari
- Accommodation in the camps as shown on the itinerary or their equivalent on FB
- Items of a personal nature, Balloon safari in Masai Mara (Booked separately)
- Alcoholic and bottled Non-alcoholic beverages, entrance fees to Masai village
- Passport visa, Extra activities & Bus fare to (Booked on request)
- Traveler’s insurance, accommodation at Nairobi(Booked on request)
- Tips and gratuities to driver| guides and porters.
Terms & Conditions
- To secure booking and to confirm the group, you have to send a deposit through our bank account.
- A Deposit of 50% is required at the time of confirmation and the balance at least 35 days before the tour begins.
- The deposit may be forfeited in case of cancellations and amendments. Please refer to the conditions below
- All wire transfers payable to East African Jungle Safaris Ltd. – (see F – Bank Details, below,)
- Visitors must settle personal bills in foreign exchange: US Dollars, Euro, and/or Sterling Pounds or local currency when sated so
Cancellation & Amendment fees
- 35 days: prior to tour departure 30%
- 34 – 15 days:50%
- 14 – No show:100%